- This event has passed.
Tarot Workshop: The Fool’s Journey
September 8, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$99
Taught by Melanie Alderson
Join me as we take The Fool’s Journey!
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
7 pm – 10 pm Eastern
Class will be held on Zoom
What is the Tarot?
It’s a story told in pictures and symbols about The Fool’s Journey through Life!
The Fool is the main character, and the Major Arcana are the lessons and challenges the Fool encounters during the journey of becoming a whole and complete being.
This is your story. Once you chose to step into life, the journey begins as you face the lessons and challenges life places in your path. How do you gain awareness of those lessons and how they relate to your life? Leaning how to interpret the Tarot is the first step in finding out.
In this workshop:
- We will join the Fool as he moves through the Major Arcana – the major lessons and processes encountered on the path to becoming a whole and complete being.
- We will also take a quick look at the history of Tarot, discuss the various decks available, and ways to use the Tarot in your life.
- This class will include 2 hours of instruction after which we will wrap with a Q & A session and a one card pull from the Major Arcana for you to see what is influencing your life right now. This is a valuable first step to grow your understanding of the Tarot.
- After the class, everyone who registered will be provided with a link that will enable them to view the replay for no additional charge. In addition, you will receive the opportunity to book a Tarot reading with me at a 25% discount.
- I recommend that you acquire a Tarot deck prior to the class if you do not already have one. The Waite deck is a good one to start with and is one of the decks that will be used in teaching.
Melanie’s 30 plus years’ experience with Tarot, Numerology, and Astrology brings knowledge of Archetypes and the role they have in life’s challenges and lessons.
She is a certified Akashic Records Guide, and is ordained in two separate earth-based spiritual traditions. Earth-Based Spirituality honors the earth; taking care of the earth; and respecting the earth and all who live upon the earth.
Melanie finds it very rewarding to help people work through issues and see things that they wouldn’t normally be able to see. “We are one people trying to make life work on this little bitty ball in a very vast universe. This viewpoint helps to raise our consciousness and our awareness.”
In addition to providing Akashic Records readings, and Tarot, Numerology and Astrology classes and readings, she is well versed in writing, creating and offering rituals, rites of passage, meditations, and assisting clients with personal goals and intentions.
[section bg_color=”rgb(204, 234, 245)”]
A Message From Maureen