Swim with the whales who migrate from magical Antarctica for birthing!
We can only take a limited number of participants for each week. Are you being called?
Claim your spot with a discounted full payment or the deposit amount.
Special Announcement Regarding This Journey
First off, I’m delighted that the government is moving in the direction we want. Here’s what the website says as of now…
The Tahiti Tourism site says that even if you are vaccinated, you still need a negative covid test within 72 hours of departure. I also saw that there is no longer a 14 day quarantine for non-vaccinated people, however, you must get permission from the High Commissioner and have a “compelling reason” to travel and tourism is not compelling.
This means at this time, if the restriction is not lifted, I will have another host (who also has been doing these trips, like me) take my place,.
If you are interested in going, and are willing to take the covid test, and have been vaccinated, you can confirm.
***If you are willing to take a chance on me, and are willing to put down your deposit of $700 you will be like me, and lose your deposits (I have a lot more in this than $700 per person) then please join us!
My guidance is that this trip will move forward.
Due to the uncertainty of the government ruling, our trip is no longer sold out…
Please consider joining us!
Spend one or two weeks on the sacred, heart-shaped island of Mo’orea with us swimming with Humpback whales from Antarctica in 2022. Seven days and six nights with the most advanced beings on the planet! We will have five boat swims with these angels of the sea.
Mo’orea is the mystical place that is said to be the navel of the earth with ley lines to the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid of Egypt. We will connect with this ascension energy during the retreat.
As lovers to the Kingdom of Tonga I joined for the first Mo’orea swim in 2020. (I swam with the whales in Tonga in 2010) I had such amazing swims in this most beautiful sacred land, we are going again in 2022 … per our guidance these will be my second Whales of Mo’orea trip!
We hope you can make your paradise dream come true!
Participants must speak English and must be good swimmers with snorkeling experience, and be comfortable in the ocean. Thanks so much!
First Week: September 17 – 25, 2022
Full Payment Discount: $3,295
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $700 per person
- First Balance (due May 3, 2022): $790 per person
- Second Balance (due June 21, 2022): $790 per person
- Final Balance (due August 3, 2022): $1,395 per person
Optional Single Supplement for a Bungalow: $1,000
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- 1 night hotel – Tahiti
- 6 nights cottage (with full kitchen) on Moorea at the fabulous Moorea Sunset Beach Hotel
- 5 daily trips on the boat to swim with whales (weather permitting)
- 7 nights, hotels
- Transfers by van to and from Ferry, and airport
WHAT’S NOT COVERED?
- Ferry trip (self pay -$25 round trip)
- Meals – You may purchase or make your own or join the group will dine at many of the lovely fine dining restaurants nearby
- Special excursion into the sacred ruins of Mo’orea
- Airfare (approximately $1,000 from most US locations)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION COMING SOON!
For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org